The craft workshop, jams and other delicacies milk, Milk Gentle Normandy opens its doors on a garden of delights …
This is the heart of the Cotentin marshes in the Channel in Normandy Stephanie Leblond and Sylvie Philippon, artisanal manufacturers prepare you with passion and imagination:
- Jam fluid milk and perfumed
- Caramelized apple
- Ephemeral fruit jams
- Candied onions, figs, cider, apples, …
- Chocolates (fluxes of Cotentin, chocolate-sticks)
- Berlingots, lollipops, candy, marshmallows …
- Alcohol-based calvados (Menthéa Cream and Calvados)
Come visit the museum dedicated to Jules Barbey d’Aurevilly in his family home.
The castle of Saint-Sauveur-le-Vicomte remains one of the monuments of French heritage among the most evocative of the Hundred Years War.
Medieval castle of XIV-XV century.
In the buildings of the old castle farm, the leisure center is located at the foot of it and close to the town hall.
It offers rental of canoes, kayaks and mountain bikes for exploring the Regional Park of Cotentin and Bessin in an original way.
Will discover the riches of the English Channel, on a horse farm.
Go horseback riding and take over all categories.
40km from Saint Sauveur le Vicomte, will see several activities on the theme of the sea:
- Cherbourg and freedom comes from the sea
- Titanic, Return to Cherbourg
- the Formidable
- A world to explore, seabed
- We walked under the sea
- The great gallery of machines and men