Regulations and safety of the park:
- No smoking throughout the site.
- Children routes are accessible from two years under the supervision of an adult. Adult courses are available from age 10 and at least 1.40 meters.
- It is advisable to be fitted walking shoes or sport. The flip flops are prohibited.
- You must comply with instructions issued prior to departure all along the route.
- Only the equipment we supply are allowed.
- You make the journey independently and at your own risk. Staff involved in case of difficulties.
- Practice under the influence of alcohol or drugs is prohibited.
- Participants agree to be insured for liability.
- We reserve the right to close the park during thunderstorms and gusty winds (greater than 80km / h).
Pregnancy, heart and joint disease, vertigo of Meniere’s disease, epilepsy, herniated disc, a history of severe head injury and absorption of substances altering the behavior.